Ça ira - is French, meaning “It’s going to be okay”.
There are different situations in life, some can be changed, others can’t - and guess what, most of the time we gon be alright. It might hurt, and it might hurt. Your heart will be shaped and reshaped.
Or.. ça ira - it’s going to be okay
Adding Afro Prints to your wardrobe will make you feel easy, comfortable and most importantly pretty! This piece is made of Ghanaian Wax Ribbon.
Every garment is custom made, cut and sewn especially for you, therefore slightly variations in color or size may occur.
We will notify you once your ordered item is ready to be shipped. Thank you for your patience.
• Wash carefully to keep the colors bright and energetic.
• Hang to dry and hot iron after.
• The fabric will become softer with every wash.
• 10 - 14 business days
• Material Composition: 100% Wax Coated Cotton (Polyesther Ribbon Infused)
• Care Instructions: Careful Machine Wash
• Closure Type: Buttons