« Guess all I am saying is, create your own heaven, create it for yourself alone. Be selfish in order to be selfless. Be free to free others, find your own liberation in order to be fine, in order to be here, in order to be present, to be happy. »
This is the „Gye Nyame“ Wax Print Ribbon Unisex Skirt. It is all over covered with the Adinkra symbol "Gye Nyame" which means "there is nothing but the creation or God".
Adding Afro Prints to your wardrobe will make you feel easy, comfortable and most importantly pretty!
Every garment is custom made, cut and sewn especially for you, therefore slightly variations in color or size may occur.
We will notify you once your ordered item is ready to be shipped. Thank you for your patience.
• Wash carefully to keep the colors bright and energetic.
• Hang to dry and hot iron after.
• The fabric will become softer with every wash.
• 10 - 14 business days
• Material Composition: 100% Wax Coated Cotton (Polyesther Ribbon Infused)
• Care Instructions: Careful Machine Wash
• Closure Type: Zipper