- F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Great Gatsby'.
The Green Light in Great Gatsby is offen associated with the American dream, the more generalized ideal and the belief of an utopic future, ignoring the odds and difficulties one might faces in the present. And that’s the most human trait, the pursuit of happiness, striving & prosper. As long as we believe, ones dream might come true. The world is ours, Tony.
Every garment is custom made, cut and sewn especially for you, therefore slightly variations in color or size may occur.
We will notify you once your ordered item is ready to be shipped. Thank you for your patience.
• Wash carefully to keep the colors bright and energetic.
• Hang to dry and do not hot iron.
• The fabric will become softer with every wash.
• 10 - 14 business days
• Material Composition: 100% Polyesther
• Care Instructions: Careful Machine Wash
• Closure Type: Tie Closure