“women know hunger too well & not even in the sense of food/appetite (…) but hunger for
identity, to be heard, desperate to be seen & then to not be seen at all, to simply be. (…) i just want to feel full i want
to feel satisfied with myself my body my existence”
(source: salemwitchtrials, tumblr)
It’s you, the queen. You got this, the world is yours.
Adding Afro Prints to your wardrobe will make you feel easy, comfortable and most importantly pretty! This piece is made of Ghanaian Wax Ribbon.
Every garment is custom made, cut and sewn especially for you, therefore slightly variations in color or size may occur.
We will notify you once your ordered item is ready to be shipped. Thank you for your patience.
• Wash carefully to keep the colors bright and energetic.
• Hang to dry and hot iron after.
• The fabric will become softer with every wash.
• 10 - 14 business days
• Material Composition: 100% Wax Coated Cotton (Polyesther Ribbon Infused)
• Care Instructions: Careful Machine Wash
• Closure Type: Tie Closure